- Introduction about the role of the Industrial Management in fighting pollution.
- General policy of anti-pollution statutes.
- Definition of the Environmental Management.
- The historical development of the Environmental Management Systems.
- Environmental Management
- Environment information Systems.
- Support Systems for decision making related to environment.
- The International specification ISO 14000 requirements.
- The stage prior to the implementation of the Environmental Management System according to ISO 14000 requirements.
- Implementing Environmental Management System according to ISO 14000 requirements.
- Establishing an Environmental Management System program, including System and documents review and evaluation.
- Environmental investments economics.
- Environment investment economics.
- Case study based from yanboo, Saudi Arabia, industrial city.
Course Duration :
5 Days, 25 hrs.